Sunday, December 14, 2014

His life experience does inspire myself.


“kurt Jooss began his career in the 1920s and from 1920 to 1924 studied under and danced lead roles in the choreography of Rudolf von Laban".He is really young when he began his dancing career and became the leader of dance, all we know that the leader of a dance is the most important role in a dance and since he was so young to become a leader he must be talented and well-studied. Now I am near the same age with him when he became the leader and I am still learning and playing. So from his life, it really inspires me to working hard. Sometimes, I am too lazy with studying and working, then now I know that no pain no gain, you will get paid if you really hard-work.





More than that, "Kurt Jooss, fifteen years younger than Charles Weidman, came to
America as a choreographer seeking to develop contemporary drama in theater, and he put his energy into choreographic compositions, relying for impact on his well-trained dance ensemble." There are some similar points between us, I came to America alone when I am young, the aim of studying abroad is to studying knowledge and technology from the modern country to apply them in out homeland and accelerate their development. Sometimes , I feel sad and helpless but his history really inspires myself and now I believe I could do it. That's the why I choose him as my topic and I'd like to say thanks very much.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taichun luo I loved the comment you made when you wrote, "Now I am near the same age with him when he became the leader and I am still learning and playing." That's great you found someone to identify yourself with, but don't compare his life to yours because the two of you are two different people. You will have some accomplishments he never conquered (and vice versa)! Strive to be bigger and better than he was, and don't give up (just remember why you're on this journey and the reasons why you started)!!

    ReplyDelete